100% Compliance with Safety Standards and zero loss in work-related injuries for 20+ years.
Power On Australia is committed to ensuring safety and health in all its operations. We prioritise the safety of all involved, from clients and contractors to workers and the public, adhering to quality and safety standards, including AS/NZS ISO 45001 and industry best practice codes. Our Health & Safety Policy is available here.
- Complying with all Regulations & Codes of Practice
- Managing risks related to our business activities
- Providing a safe work environment devoid of health and safety risks
- Encouraging worker consultation and participation in health and safety matters
- Promoting mental health and well-being in the workplace
- Providing necessary information, training, instruction, or supervision
- Monitoring worker health and workplace conditions to prevent work-related illnesses or injuries
- Setting measurable objectives and targets to monitor our progress.