The B&R Range of Network and Server Racks are Australia’s most functional and fully featured racks available on the market today. There are 4 different models including the Ausrack Floor Onyx, Network, Server & CQr Security Cabinets – all with varying unique features.
The B&R Floor Racks Features Include:
- Innovative, modular cable management facilities
- Depth of rails can be varied to suit the installed equipment
- Equipment requiring different mounting depths can be installed in the same rack using partial height rails
- Easy Assembly
- Range of sizes – 22RU to 47RU (RU=44.5mm) – 19″ or 26″ Wide – 600mm to 1100mm Deep (or can be tailor made to meet your requirements)
- Ability to create a suite of integrated, bayed racking cabinets
- Frame designed to enable two or more people to work on the installation at once
- Extendable stabilizer feet
- Doors – Acrylic, Steel, Mesh Doors, hinged on the left or right side plus other alternatives are available.
- Insert posts for easy access
- Comprehensive range of accessories including …. Cable Zones, Power Rails, Fixed Shelves, Cantilever Shelves, Telescopic Shelves, Fan Kits, Flat/Raised Top Covers, Blanking Plates, Adjustable Rack Rails, Castor Kits, Adjustable Foot Kits, Baying Kits, M6 Cage Nuts, Cable Management, Patch Brackets, Cable Trays, Chimensy, Side Panel Lock/Internal Latch Kits, etc
- Finished in either black or beige, but can be textured in various other colors if required.
For further or pricing information …. please phone Power On Australia on 1300 66 24 35 – OR – complete the enquiry form on this page.