The Eaton 5130 Rackmount/Tower Convertible UPS provides line-interactive backup power and scale-able run times for servers, storage systems, VoIP gear and network equipment and has a 0.9 power factor to enhance the UPSs compatibility with most modern IT loads. With a two-in-one rack/tower form factor, the 5130 UPS packs up to 3kVA of power into only 2U of rack space (or 3U models available for shallower data cabinets). The 5130 UPS can also provide additional battery run time with 2U or 3U extended battery modules.
Eaton 5130 Features Include :
- Conserves valuable rack space with 2U form factor that includes internal batteries
- Provides more real power (watts) to protect more equipment and leave room for expanding IT systems with a 0.9 power factor
- Maximizes availability with extended battery run time options, hot-swappable batteries and optional bypass
- Extends battery run time for critical devices with load segments
- Delivers control and visibility with free power management software featuring an intuitive user interface
For pricing or further information, please phone Power On Australia on 1300 66 24 35 – OR – complete the enquiry form on this page