The Eaton 5P offers superior manageability and energy metering capabilities for better IT decision-making making it ideal for protecting servers, switches, routers and storage devices among many other applications.
- The graphical LCD display provides clear information on the UPS’s status and measurements on a single screen (in seven languages). Enhanced configuration capabilities are also available with easy-to-use navigation keys.
- Meters energy consumption and provides kWh values through the LCD and Intelligent Power Software
- Load segment control enables prioritized shutdowns of nonessential equipment to maximize battery runtime for critical devices. Load segment control can also be used to remotely reboot locked-up network equipment or to manage scheduled shutdowns and sequential start-ups.
- The 5P offers serial and USB connectivity, plus an extra slot for an optional communication card (including an SNMP/Web card or relay contact card). Eaton’s Intelligent Power Software Suite is compatible with all major OS including virtualization software such as VMWare and Hyper-Vis included with each UPS.
Performance and Efficiency
- With an optimized electrical design, the 5P can provide up to 98% efficiency, contributing to lower cooling and utility costs.
Pure Sinewave Output
- When operating in battery mode the 5P provides a high-quality output signal for any sensitive equipment connected, such as active PFC (Power Factor Corrected) servers.
Availability and Flexibility
- The 5P is available as a tower or rackmount form factor to cater for varied deployment applications
- Stronger, longer battery life via Eaton’s ABM battery management technology uses an innovative three-stage charging technique that only recharges the battery when experiences less corrosion and service life is prolonged by up to 50%
- Batteries can be hot-swapped without ever having to shut down connected equipment. With an optional hot-swap maintenance bypass module, you can even replace the entire UPS.
For pricing or further information, please phone Power On Australia on 1300 66 24 35 – OR – complete the enquiry form on this page