The Eaton 5S UPS is a compact, line-interactive, cost-effective backup power that regulates voltage for small and medium businesses with workstations, desktop PCs, telephone equipment and Point Of Sale (POS) applications.
Eaton 5S UPS Features Include:
- The Eaton 5S UPS provides excellent power protection, even in disturbed electrical environments. Voltage fluctuations are automatically corrected using an AVR device (booster/fader) without needing the batteries.
- The 5S supplies battery backup to keep equipment operating during power cuts and protect against damaging surges.
- Protects networked equipment from “back door” power surges through Ethernet connections, internet or telephone lines.
- Periodic automatic battery testing ensures early detection if a battery needs to be replaced.
- The easy-to-replace battery helps to extend the UPS service life.
- The 5S can be installed vertically over or under a desk or horizontally under a screen. Its compact, slimline form factor even allows it to integrate into environments with space constraints easily.
- The 5S features an HID-compliant USB port for automatically integrating Windows, Mac OS and Linux. The 5S is also compatible with Eaton UPS Companion power management software.
- All models come bundled with a USB cable for PC connection Energy Saving.
- Reduce wasted energy consumption from standby power drain of connected peripheral equipment with ECO Control function (850-1600VA models).
Eaton UPS systems are customisable and can be scaled and configured to meet your specific power requirements now and into the future.
For pricing or further information, please phone Power On Australia on 1300 66 24 35 – OR – complete the enquiry form on this page.