The Eaton 5S UPS provides cost-effective line-interactive backup power and voltage regulation for small and medium businesses with workstations, desktop PCs, telephone equipment and POS applications. With its compact form factor, the 5S UPSs can be utilized as a standalone tower or under a computer monitor.
Eaton 5S Features Include:
- Delivery of consistent, clean output with Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR)
- Saves space with a compact design that can be deployed as a tower or under a computer monitor
- HID-compliant USB port, for automatic integration with common operating systems
- Protects networked equipment from “back door” power surges coming through Ethernet, Internet or Telephone Lines
- Extends UPS service life with replacement batteries available
For pricing or further information, please phone Power On Australia on 1300 66 24 35 – OR – complete the enquiry form on this page