The Eaton 5SC is designed to protect workstations, small servers, hubs, routers, PCs, and other electronic equipment from power disturbances. Ideally suited for small to medium-sized businesses, the 5SC UPS features both USB and serial ports to facilitate software communication.
To prolong battery service life, the 5SC incorporates ABM Technology, which increases battery service life, optimises recharge time for quick recovery after power outages, and provides advanced warning of the end of useful battery life. In addition, incoming voltage fluctuations are corrected so they do not affect the performance of connected equipment.
Unlike other UPSs in its class, which use a simulated sine wave, the Eaton 5SC provides pure sine wave output during battery operation. As a result, the connected load continues to receive a quality electrical waveform and operates smoothly even during power outages.
To preserve data integrity, the 5SC is bundled with Intelligent Power Protector, which contains exclusive power management software featuring extensive power monitoring and control capabilities. Backed by superior performance, the 5SC UPS keeps your equipment up and running without interruption.
Eaton 5SC Features Include:
- Extends battery service life and provides advanced warning of he end of useful battery life with ABM Technology
- Delivers smooth, continuous power with pure sine wave output
- Regulates power fluctuations with Buck and Boost voltage regulation
- Hot swappable batteries
- LCD provides at-a-glance indication of status and important parameters
- Minimizes downtime with hot-swappable batteries
- USB, serial and relay connectivity. The USB port is HID compliant for automatic integration into Windows, Mac OS and Linux
- Communicates with Intelligent Power Protector via serial and USB ports – can be used as point to point power management or Network based using IPP as a proxy
- Provides investment protection with a two-year limited warranty
For pricing or further information, please phone Power On Australia on 1300 66 24 35 – OR – complete the enquiry form on this page