The Eaton 5SX UPS offers affordable protection for networking systems, emergency lighting, and electrical infrastructure.
Eaton 5SX UPS Features:
- The LCD interface provides clear status of the UPS key parameters such as input and output voltage, load and battery level, and estimated runtime. Essential configuration capabilities are also offered for output voltage, audible alarm, and sensitivity.
- The 5SX offers USB and serial connectivity. USB port is HID compliant for automatic integration into Windows, Mac OS and Linux.
- A slot for an optional communication card (including SNMP/Web card or relay contact card) is available. Eaton’s Intelligent Power Software Suite ensures compatibility with all major OS including virtualization software.
- R/T models authorizes either tower or rack installation – pedestals are included, rail kits are an optional extra
- Tower models small size for easy integration even with space constraints (kiosks, cash machines, ticket machines, etc) and up to nine outlets for better flexibility!
- Easy battery replacement from the front panel to extend UPS life
- Up to 4 External Battery Modules can be added for longer runtimes
- Pure sinewave: When operating in battery mode the 5SX provides a high-quality output signal for any sensitive equipment connected.
- Buck and Boost operation corrects a wide range of input voltage variations through continuous regulation, without the use of batteries.
- Stronger, longer battery life: Eaton ABM battery management technology uses an innovative three-stage charging system that extends battery life by up to 50%
For Price Information please phone Power On Australia on 1300662435 – OR – complete the enquiry form on this page