The Eaton 5SX UPS offers affordable protection for networking systems, emergency lighting, and electrical infrastructure. Ideal for protecting network equipment, ATMs, ticketing machines, and kiosks.
The 5SX provides real-time status and measurements, implements manageability solutions compatible with most IT platforms, and provides sinewave output for compatibility with the most sensitive IT equipment.
Eaton 5SX UPS Features:
- The LCD interface provides clear status of the UPS key parameters, such as input and output voltage, load and battery level, and estimated runtime. Essential configuration capabilities are also offered for output voltage, audible alarm, and sensitivity.
- The 5SX offers USB and serial connectivity. USB port is HID compliant for automatically integrating Windows, Mac OS, and Linux.
- A slot for an optional communication card (including SNMP/Web card or relay contact card) is available. Eaton’s Intelligent Power Software Suite ensures compatibility with all major operating systems, including virtualisation software.
- R/T mode authorises either tower or rack installation – pedestals are included, and rail kits are optional.
- Compact-size tower models for easy integration even with space constraints (kiosks, cash machines, ticket machines, etc.) and up to nine outlets for better flexibility!
- Easy battery replacement from the front panel to extend UPS life
- Up to 4 External Battery Modules can be added for longer runtimes
- Pure sinewave: When operating in battery mode, the 5SX provides a high-quality output signal for any sensitive equipment connected.
- Buck and Boost operation correct a wide range of input voltage variations through continuous regulation.
- More substantial, longer battery life: Eaton ABM, battery management technology, uses an innovative three-stage charging system that extends battery life by up to 50%
Eaton UPS systems can be scaled up or down and configured to meet your power requirements and future-proof your investment.
For pricing or further information, please phone Power On Australia on 1300 66 24 35 – OR – complete the inquiry form on this page.