The Eaton 9155 UPS provides premium online backup power and scalable battery run times for IT and electrical engineering infrastructure in corporate, healthcare, banking and industrial applications. Packing maximum battery run time into a minimal footprint, the 9155 UPS is a complete power protection solution. The 9155 can be equipped with an integrated, customisable power distribution module with a maintenance bypass switch.
Eaton Powerware 9155 and 9355 are Series 9 UPS designed to protect high 0.9 p.f, rated, critical computers and servers. Centralised UPS protection is essential to IT infrastructure in today’s IT, telecom, healthcare, banking and industrial automation applications. With IGBT rectifier technology, Powerware 9155 and 9355 feature active input power factor control (PFC) and low 2-5% Total Harmonic Distortion (current).
The Powerware 9155 and 9355 operate using the unique ABM™ function. While standard UPS charges batteries continuously, ABM™ charges batteries only when necessary, thus preventing battery corrosion. The exceptional ABM™ process prolongs the service life of batteries by up to 50%.
- Compact design with internal batteries and built-in static and manual bypass switches delivers a complete solution with a reduced footprint and industry-leading power density.
- Delivering more real power with an optimal 0.9 output power factor reduces the need to oversize. With active power factor control (PFC), an unbeatable 0.99 input power factor and reduced ITHD are achieved to ensure enhanced compatibility with other upstream equipment.
- Advanced Battery Management (ABM™) further enhances a reliable backup using an innovative three-stage battery charging system that significantly extends battery life.
- The highest availability and reliability are achieved with HotSync paralleling technology that enables paralleling up to four 9155 UPSs for additional capacity or redundancy.
- A User-friendly LCD interface with a wide range of connectivity options makes 9155 easy to use and operate safely.
- Innovative technology and design make the Eaton 9155 UPS a sustainable solution by featuring high system efficiency and power density.
- System Parallel Cabinets for Hot Sync® Capacity/ Redundancy Solutions
- “UPS Centre” distribution cabinets for small computer room applications
- External Maintenance Bypass Switches
- Extended Battery Cabinets
- X Slot connectivity options
- PowerVision software
Typical Applications include:
- High-capacity computers.
- Server rooms.
- Process automation, control equipment.
- Telecommunication applications.
- Offshore, military and special projects.
Eaton UPS systems can be scaled up or down, and configured to meet your specific power requirements, making it easy to upgrade or expand your power protection as your needs change.
For pricing or further information, please phone Power On Australia on 1300 66 24 35 – OR – complete the enquiry form on this page.