The Eaton 9155M and 9355M UPS are Qualified design for marine and offshore environment. A compact design for saving space. They are easy to install, mounting rails can be bolted or welded to the deck/ bulk head and come with a IP22 protection class. Vibration absorbers are under and at the back of the cabinet. Maintaining them occurs from the front.
Eaton 9155M and 9355M UPS Features include:
- Patented Powerware HotSync® technology makes possible to parallel up to four UPSs to increase availability or add capacity. The technology enables load sharing without any communication line, thus eliminating single point of failure.
- ABM® technology charges batteries only when necessary, preventing batteries corrosion and prolonging batteries service life by up to 50%.
- Internal automatic static bypass switch
- Internal mechanical bypass switch
- Double conversion provides the highest level of protection available by isolating the output power from all input anomalies.
- Active power factor correction (PFC) provides 0,99 input power factor and less than 4,5% ITHD, thus eliminating interference with other critical equipment in the same network and enhancing compatibility with generators.
- The UPS is optimized for protecting modern 0,9 p.f. rated IT equipment without the need to oversize.
- Configurable to frequency converter operation (50 60Hz and 60 50Hz)
- A multilingual graphical LCD display makes possible to monitor the UPS status easily.
- Wide software and connectivity options provide monitoring, management and shutdown capabilities over network
- Compact space efficient tower design offers smaller footprint enabling easy data centre space-planning and preserving valuable raised-floor real estate.
- Possibility for internal transformer or batteries eliminate the need for costly and space-consuming external cabinets.
- A single technical platform used in Eaton´s UPS products guarantee easy upgrades and similarity in service, thus lowering total cost of ownership.
- A range of service agreement options can be easily customized for customers’ needs and budget.
- Eaton uses sustainable materials and highly efficient manufacturing technology, thus generating dramatic savings in carbon footprint as compared to competitive UPS systems.
For pricing or further information, please phone Power On Australia on 1300 66 24 35 – OR – complete the enquiry form on this page