The Eaton 93E MK2 UPS delivers superior power protection with the highest power and energy density in the industry.
The 93E MK2 range provide the lowest total cost of ownership in its class by combining extremely compact footprint, tremendous flexibility and unprecedented ease of installation. It also provides the suite of advanced technologies of Eaton’s UPS to achieve maximum availability for the critical loads.
The 93E MK2 is ideal for applications where long back up time is needed and space is a constrain.
Eaton 93E MK2 Features Include:
- Minimization of Total Cost of Ownership
- Extremely compact footrpint
- Ease of installation
- Flexible and scalable runtime
- Maximum availability
- True reliability
- Minization of downtime via slide out battery trays and an easy capacity test without the need foran external load bank.
- Cloud and Virtualization ready
- Graphical LCD User Interface
- Connectivity options
For pricing or further information, please phone Power On Australia on 1300 66 24 35 – OR – complete the enquiry form on this page