The Eaton 93PS provides the lowest Total Cost of Ownership and maximum availability in its power range. Providing top of the line efficiency and resilience, it is the perfect choice for small data centres and mission critical applications.
Eaton 93PS Features Include:
Lowest Total Cost of Ownership (TCO)
- Efficiency above 96% in double conversion mode and up to 98.8% efficiency in Energy Saver System mode
- Inherent redundancy – possibility for internal redundancy with common or separate battery configuration
- Smallest Footprint in the market – The 93PS provides significantly more in a smaller package, with a footprint of only 0.25m2 for the smaller frame (8-20kW) and 0.36m2 for the large frame (8-40kW)
- Scalable architecture and ‘Pay as you grow’ capability to minimize Capital Expenditure – Up to 8 units can be paralleled
- Hot Swappable and Hot Scalable modules and batteries – this means that a module can be replaced or added while the other modules continue to protect the load. With the batteries … individual battery strings can be serviced while other strings are supporting the load.
- Optional super-sized Static Switch to enhance the selectivity of the overall electrical installation
- Equipped with an ultra-rapid fuse in the Static Switch – ensuring safety in all scenarios
- Equipped with a back-feed contactor – no need for additional installments
- The 93PS and Eaton’s Intelligent Power Manager software suite takes the resiliency of the system to the next level by bridging the electrical and IT infrastructure
- IT and electrical infrastructure management from a “Single pane of glass”
- Load shedding – 50% drop in load equates to 250% more run-time!
For pricing or further information, please phone Power On Australia on 1300 66 24 35 – OR – complete the enquiry form on this page