The Eaton 9E is an online double-conversion power protection unit at an affordable price with compact yet robust construction. This UPS is an ideal choice for industrial, medical and information technology (IT) applications and telecommunications
Eaton 9E Features Include:
- Constant monitoring of power conditions.
- Regulates voltage and frequency due to the online double conversion topology.
- Power more servers than most similar UPSs due to a 0.8 power factor.
- CE compliance certified by external agency (CB report from the TUV).
- Internal bypass allows service continuity in case of an internal fault. A maintenance bypass is also available at 6kVA and above as standard for easy maintenance of the UPS without powering down critical systems.
- More ﬂexible installation with a combo input (3:1 and 1:1) on the 10kVA, 15kVA, and 20kVA.
- Extends runtime by adding up to 4 external battery modules (EBM) for 2kVA and above. For extra-long runtime, XL models with internal supercharger are also available at 3kVA, 10kVA and 20kVA.
- Gives clear information on the UPS’ status and measurements (load level, battery level, input/output voltage and frequency) on a single screen with the new LCD interface.
- Easily communicate with the UPS through USB, RS232 serial or over the network with the optional network card (Network-MS). Relay cards or ModBus cards are also available.
- Can easily be integrated to all software environments (Compatible with all major OS including advanced integration in VMware vCenter, MS Hyper-V, Redhat).
For pricing or further information, please phone Power On Australia on 1300 66 24 35 – OR – complete the enquiry form on this page