The Eaton 9PHD Industrial UPS is a robust design for demanding industrial environments.
The features of Eaton 9PHD Industrial UPS include:
- Protection against dirt, dust, water and moist with cover options from IP23 to IP54
- Conformally coated PCB boards
- Strong cabinet for vibration and seismic environments
- 1.5mm cover plates for robust use
Innovative technology for maximizing reliability
- Touch screen display for straightforward operation
- Modular design allows building fault-tolerant N+1 units
- Redundant monitored cooling fans in each power module
- Battery start feature
- Eaton’s unique HotSync wireless paralleling for building n+1 systems with several UPS units
Smart technology for minimizing operating cost
- The 9PHD UPS sets new standards, with an operating efficiency level of up to 97% in double conversion mode
- >99% superior efficiency is delivered in Energy Save System mode (ESS)
- Power factor 1 increases unit power by 20% compared to the average UPS
Easy deployment for optimizing installation costs
- Front access for installation and service
- Lifting lugs for easier unit handling during installation
- Suitable for 3-wire and 4-wire networks and voltage range of 380V-480V without transformers
- Small footprint due to compact power electronics and internal transformer options
- The cabinet supports the installation of halogen-free cables, double cables or large cables.
Safe installation and operation
- The unit has halogen-free cables
- Connectors in battery strings to increase safety during a battery replacement
- Battery breaker inside battery cabinet isolated from hydrogen gases
- Internal maintenance bypass switch and rectifier input switch up to 150kW
Eaton UPS systems can be scaled up or down, and configured to meet your specific power requirements, making it easy to upgrade or expand your power protection as your needs change.
For pricing or further information, please phone Power On Australia on 1300 66 24 35 – OR – complete the enquiry form on this page.