The Eaton 9PX Lithium UPS features an expanded battery life of 8-10 years compared to the usual 3-5 years with VRLA battery UPS. A five-year factory warranty covers electronics, internal batteries, and External Battery Modules.
The Eaton 9PX lithium-ion UPS is part of the Eaton 9 series single-phase double-conversion UPS line, best applied to mission-critical equipment for constant power conditioning. The 9PX lithium-ion UPS has the same reliable features as the 9PX lead-acid UPS, including load segments for prioritised shutdowns, remote power on (RPO), remote on/off (ROO) and output relay ports that increase control capabilities.
The Eaton 9PX Lithium UPS is compatible with the Gigabit Network Card (NETWORK-M2) for connectivity. It improves power system reliability by providing warnings of pending issues and helping to perform an orderly graceful shutdown of servers and storage.
- Double Conversion Topology. The Eaton 9PX Lithium-ion constantly monitors power conditions and regulates voltage and frequency.
- Energy Star qualified, the 9PX Lithium-ion provides the highest efficiency to reduce energy and cooling costs.
- The UPS can meter energy consumption right down to the managed outlet groups.
- Monitor kWh values using the LCD or Eaton’s Intelligent Power Software.
- Load segment control enables prioritised non-essential equipment shutdowns to maximise critical device battery runtime.
- The internal bypass allows service continuity in case of an internal fault. A maintenance bypass is also available for easy replacement of the UPS.
- Add extra runtime with up to 4 external hot-swappable battery modules, able to run systems for hours if necessary.
- Lighter Weight: UPS weight was reduced by up to 20%, and a reduction of EBM weight by more than 40%.
- Space-saving design: External Battery Modules size reduced to 1U, holding space for other critical IT equipment.
- Eaton Gigabit network management card provides dual cybersecurity certifications (UL 2900-1 & IEC 62443-4-2).
- Eaton’s Intelligent Power Software seamlessly integrates with leading virtualisation environments and cloud orchestration tools.
- Upgrade firmware locally or remotely through the Gigabit Network Management Card.
- Rack Mounting Kits included.
Eaton UPS systems are scaled up or down, and configured to meet your specific power requirements, making it easy to upgrade or expand your power protection as your needs change.
For pricing or further information, please phone Power On Australia on 1300 66 24 35 – OR – complete the enquiry form on this page.