The Eaton 9PX Low Voltage UPS (120V) provides energy-efficient power protection for various applications. It delivers double conversion protection with 40% less energy usage and 28% more power. Therefore, it is the perfect UPS for managers concerned with energy costs and seeking next-generation power protection solutions.
When you need flexible protection for the equipment in IT racks, network closets and mission-critical applications, look no further than the Eaton 9PX UPS. Providing reliable, versatile, powerful and efficient solutions, the 9PX integrates seamlessly into any environment.
With double-conversion topology for constant power conditioning and ENERGY STAR qualification, the 9PX supports your overall goal of business continuity. It’s also built for scalable deployment and features a graphical LCD interface that enables local access to configurations and settings, history and diagnostics, energy consumption and load segment control.
Eaton 9PX Low Voltage UPS (120V) Features Include:
- Customisable UPS settings and view load and power consumption information through the interactive LCD screen interface.
- Energy efficient (up to 95% in Online mode, 98% in high-efficiency mode).
- Next-generation graphical LCD (7 languages).
- It provides more real power (watts) to protect equipment with a 0.9 power factor.
- Parallel operation using HotSync technology.
- Maintenance ByPass is available as an option.
- The LCD or Eaton’s Intelligent Power Software Suite can monitor energy metering- kWh values.
- Compatible with Virtual environments (VMware, Hyper-V, Citrix Xen, Redhat).
As a stand-alone, online double conversion UPS, 9PX rack/tower (RT) models can withstand harsh electrical environments for various critical applications, including IT, edge networks, industrial automation, healthcare and K-12. Eaton focuses on integration within the virtualised environment for edge networks and on-premise installations. You can improve your infrastructure performance through virtual machine (VM) centric management, disaster recovery and validated integration capabilities. The right 9PX solution may also include a software client that supports 2N (or N+1) UPS-protected graceful shutdown, a maintenance bypass to keep loads running during UPS replacement, or a rack to organise all of your IT equipment and cabling. It’s all about ensuring seamless integration and compatibility.
Eaton UPS systems are scaled up or down, and configured to meet your specific power requirements, making it easy to upgrade or expand your power protection needs.
For pricing or further information, please phone Power On Australia on 1300 66 24 35 – OR – complete the enquiry form on this page.