The Eaton 9PX Marine UPS is the first UPS in its class to address all Marine & Offshore environments by including standard conformally coated boards and hi-temperature environment compatibility plus a custom optional Marine Filter (EMC) for IEC/EN 60945 compliance.
Eaton 9PX also Features the following:
- Customised UPS settings view load and power consumption information through the graphical interactive LCD screen interface
- Energy efficient (up to 95% in Online mode, 98% in high-efficiency mode)
- Next-generation visual LCD (7 languages)
- It provides more real power (watts) to protect equipment with a 0.9 power factor.
- Parallel operation using HotSync technology.
- Maintenance Bypass available as an option
- The LCD or Eaton’s Intelligent Power Software Suite can monitor energy metering- kWh values.
- Compatible with Virtual environments (VMware, Hyper-V, Citrix Xen, Redhat).
Advanced protection for:
- Bridge systems
- Navigation systems
- Communication systems
- Small computer and automation systems
Performance and efficiency
- Eaton 9PX Marine UPS is the first UPS in its class to provide a Unity power factor (VA=W). It delivers 11% more power than any other UPS and fuels more servers with equivalent VA ratings and lower power factors.
- Energy Star qualified, the 9PX Marine provides the highest efficiency to reduce energy and cooling costs.
- Double conversion topology constantly monitors power conditions and regulates voltage and frequency.
- The internal bypass allows service continuity in case of internal fault; a maintenance bypass is also available for easy replacement of the UPS.
- Capable of withstanding Marine & offshore environments using coated boards and hi-temperature environment compatibility.
- More substantial, longer battery life: Eaton ABM® battery management technology uses an innovative three-stage charging technique extending up to 50% of battery life.
- DNV-GL type approved UPS.
Manageability & Flexibility
- The graphical LCD provides clear information on the UPS’s status and measurements on a single screen. Enhanced configuration capabilities are also available.
- Eaton 9PX Marine UPS offers Serial and USB connectivity, plus an extra slot for an optional communication card. Eaton’s Intelligent Power Software seamlessly integrates with leading virtualisation environments and cloud orchestration tools.
- Add more runtime with up to 4 external hot-swappable battery modules, able to run systems for hours if necessary.
Eaton UPS systems are scaled up or down, and configured to meet your specific power requirements, making it easy to upgrade or expand your power protection as your needs change.
For pricing or further information, please phone Power On Australia on 1300 66 24 35 – OR – complete the enquiry form on this page.