Combining reliable double-conversion topology, internal static bypass and an easy-to- ready LCD menu display, the Eaton 9SX UPS provides the highly efficient and reliable power you expect from a 9-series UPS in a convenient tower form factor. Network, Modbus, Relay and signal input functionality enables integration into a variety of IoT and IIoT applications.
The Eaton 9SX UPS Features Include:
- Double conversion online power protection, with zero transfer time to battery, continuous filtering of power and an internal automatic static bypass, the 9SX ensures performance and compatibility.
- ABM technology that increases battery service life by 50 percent. ABM uses advanced charging techniques to extend battery life and provides advanced notice before batteries fail.
- 29% more wattage compared to traditional UPSs, the 9SX allows you to connect more devices and leave room for expanding IT systems
- Automated power delivery by utilizing switchable, programmable outlets, without the need of a third party device or PDU.
- Programmable signal input through the RPO port also enables the UPS to change operating modes in reaction to external events.
- Load Segmentation – switchable load groups.
- Remote monitoring and management via connectivity and software available
- SNMP, Serial, USB, Modbus and relay options available, enable integration regardless of the system architecture.
- Remote Power Off/Remote On Off signal input also manages UPS on/Off state preserving battery life during process shutdown.
- SImplify UPS monitoring with Eaton’s advanced LCD display. Easy access to UPS alram history, energy logs, unit serial numbers and formware versions enable first time issue resolution right at the cource. Eight, user-selectable languages ensure success for global deployments.
For Price Information please phone Power On Australia on 1300 66 24 35 – OR – complete the enquiry form on this page