The Eaton 9SX Rackmount 15K/20kVA UPS provides stable power for critical IT infrastructure and industrial, manufacturing and medical devices. Advanced technology double conversion efficiency with a space-saving design, the Eaton 9SX Rackmount UPS is robust for harsh environments or applications outside a comms room.
- The UPS features high-efficiency Double conversion efficiency of up to 96% to reduce energy usage & CO2 emission.
- Versatile Installation – Deployable as a rack mount or free-standing (tower) unit.
- High Power Density – The 15kVA/20kVA power module is only 3U rack space. The short-depth chassis is suitable to be deployed in cabinets as shallow as 800mm deep.
- Versatile wiring – Input and output wiring connected as 3 phase or 1 phase 3-3, 3-1, 1-1 mode.
- Connect the utility and bypass input as a single or separate source using supplied copper jumpers to change modes.
- Large Coloured Touch Screen LCD with built-in gravity sensor to automatically rotates the screen based on UPS deployment orientation.
- ESS Mode – Achieve up to 98.8% efficiency in ESS mode. The system switches to an online on-demand mode in less than 2ms response time.
- Battery Management – Exclusive ABM technology increases battery service life by 50%. ABM uses an advanced, three-stage charging technique and closely monitors battery health to provide advanced notice when batteries need replacement. Variable charging current ranges from 0-13A, suitable for recharging larger battery banks.
- Endurance of Harsh Environments – Operation temperature up to 50 degrees Celsius. Maximum operation altitude up to 4000m. Line mode overload capacity up to 10min at 125% rated load.
- Professional HMI for operation, configuration and setting – Multi connectivity port – RS232, USB, dry in/out, EPO, intelligent slot.
- Intelligent Power Management Software – IPP/IPM compatible with all major OS, including virtualisation software such as VMware and Hyper-V
- Maintenance Bypass Module (MBP) – Integrated maintenance bypass and load segment. Load segment control enables prioritised non-essential equipment shutdown to maximise critical device battery runtime.
- Paralleled systems require 1 x MBP per UPS module. MBP20KPARA (Paralleling module) is available to ease the deployment of a 2-UPS paralleled system.
- External Battery Module (EBM) – Connect up to 6 pairs (2*6) of EBMs for extended runtime. Minimum deployment is 2 x EBMs per UPS, with increments of 2s.
- Gigabit network card available – Network-M2
- Gigabit Modbus card available – INDGW-M2
- Environmental Module to monitor temperature and humidity – EMPDT1H1C2
Eaton UPS systems are scaled up or down, and configured to meet your specific power requirements, making it easy to upgrade or expand your power protection needs.
For pricing or further information, please phone Power On Australia on 1300 66 24 35 – OR – complete the enquiry form on this page.