The Eaton 9SX UPS offers high availability, flexibility and advanced protection for infrastructure, industrial, medical, IT, networking, storage and telecom. Delivery of online double conversion protection in versatile Rack/Tower format with up to 95% efficiency.
Performance and Efficiency
- Double conversion topology. The Eaton 9SX UPS constantly monitors power conditions and regulates voltage and frequency.
- With up to 95% efficiency in online double conversion mode, the Eaton 9SX UPS provides the highest efficiency level in its class to reduce energy & cooling costs.
- With a 0.9 power factor, the 9SX delivers 28% more power than UPS in its class. It powers more servers than other UPSs with equivalent VA ratings and lower power factors.
Availability and Flexibility
- The internal bypass allows service continuity in case of an internal fault. Batteries are hot-swappable from the front panel without powering down critical systems.
- With its rack/tower versatile form factor, this Eaton UPS can be installed in any environment (rack kit provided as standard).
- More robust, longer battery life: Eaton ABM® battery management technology uses an innovative three-stage charging technique extending up to 50% of battery life.
- Add more run time with up to 12 external hot-swappable battery modules, able to run systems for hours if necessary. The UPS automatically recognises the additional battery modules.
- The new graphical LCD provides clear information on the UPS’s status and measurements on a single screen (in seven languages). LCD position is adjustable to offer the best viewable angle for tower and rack usage.
- Load segment control enables prioritised non-essential equipment shutdowns to maximise critical device battery runtime. The unit can remotely reboot locked-up equipment or manage scheduled shutdowns and sequential start-ups.
- The 9SX offers Serial, USB and relay (4 dry contacts) connectivity, plus an extra slot for an optional card (Modbus, Network or Relay). 9SX also provides a remote Power off function. Each unit includes Eaton’s Intelligent Power® Software Suite.
Eaton UPS systems can be scaled up or down, and configured to meet your specific power requirements, making it easy to upgrade or expand your power protection as your needs change.
For pricing or further information, please phone Power On Australia on 1300 66 24 35 – OR – complete the enquiry form on this page.