The Eaton CSFi is designed for mounting in distribution boards to provide secondary protection against power surges caised by external sources such as lightning strikes and substation switching as well as providing a measure of protection from surge events generated on the secondary side of the filter. The CSFi is an ideal device for Category B locations.
The Eaton CSFi’s Features Include:
- Surge suppression & filtering in a single package
- DIN rail mountable (4 pole wide)
- Protection Fail Alarm Relay
- Enclosed in IP 20 ABS plastic housing
- 2 mode, 3 Element Series Filter
- 3 mode, 2 Stage Surge Diverter
- 12 Month Warranty
Typical Applications include:
- Secondary power circuits, Sub-boards
- UPS Systems and Rectifiers
- Telecommunications Systems
- Process and Control Systems, Homes & Units
- Computer Systems and Medical Systems
- All sensitive Electronic Equipment
All Eaton CSFi units are provided with indicators showing power and protection status. Alarms are indicated on the front panel of the unit. The alarm function provides a summary alarm output for protection degradation as well as power failure. The protection alarm is configured to partial protection failure. The summary alarm relay contacts provide remote signalling to other equipment.
For further or pricing information …. please phone Power On Australia on 1300 66 24 35 – OR – complete the enquiry form on this page.