The Eaton DSFi is designed to provide secondary protection against power surges caused by external sources such as lightning strikes and substation switching as well as providing a measure of protection from surge events generated on the secondary side of the filter. The Eaton DSFi is an ideal device for Category B locations.
The Eaton DSFi is a 3-stage protection unit utilizing primary and secondary MOV protection in conjunction with a 2-stage Low-Q LC filter (i.e. 2 inductive coils) using separate differential mode and common mode circuits. The unit provides filtering of the line harmonics, noise and RF transmitters with a cut-off frequency of <1.5kHz and a minimum attenuation of >55dB to 10MHz.
The Eaton DSFi’s Features Include:
- Surge suppression & filtering in a single package
- 2 mode, 5 Element Series Filter
- 3 mode, 2 Stage Surge Diverter
- Modular design
- Enclosed in IP20 painted steel housing
- Protection Fail Alarm Relay
- 5 Year Warranty
- Secondary power circuits / Sub-boards
- UPS Systems and Rectifiers
- Telecommunications Systems and Rectifiers
- Process and Control Systems and UPSs up to 6kVA
- Computer Systems and Medical Systems
- AV circuits for clubs and hotels
- All sensitive Electronic Equipment
For further or pricing information …. please phone Power On Australia on 1300 66 24 35 – OR – complete the enquiry form on this page.