The Eaton ESFi Surge Filters are Class II, single and three phase, 2 port SPD’s, designed to provide complete site surge protection in a compact footprint. These models utilize UL1449 ed3 certified thermally-fused MOV devices in conjunction with air-wound inductors to provide a current-limited output, coordinated to surge levels below 3kA. This means that all downstream power circuits are protected to ANSI/IEEE C62.41 Category B level, the common level that medium power LV loads (UPS, rectifier, industrial machines) are designed to accept. The design results in an exceptionally low let through voltage (<600V, 3kA, 8/20us). In addition, the units also provide filtering of line harmonics, noise and RF transmitters with a cut off frequency of <10KHz and a nominal attenuation of 48dB above 1MHz.
The units can be supplied in gear-tray format for installation into a switchboard, or enclosed in an IP54 enclosure. When installed in compliance with the manufacturer’s instructions and applicable standards, this unit provides a high degree of protection to connected loads. Models are offered in 1 or 3 phase for TT or TN-based power systems in the range of 50A to 80A.
The Eaton ESFi’s Features Include:
- Compact solution for Class II / Cat B,C & D, Point of Entry, distribution board and sub board surge protection
- All mode protection L-N, L-E & N-E
- High kA rating per phase 100kA, Imax
- Exceptionally low let through voltage <600V @ 3kA/8/20us, <800V @ 50kA / 8/20us, Inom
- 50A to 80A single and three phase models
- Fully enclosed and gear tray versions to suit switch boards
- Can be configured for 3:1 phase bypass loads
- Available in TN & TT systems versions
- 5 Year Warranty
Typical Application include:
- Telecommunications systems
- Medical equipment
- Industrial equipment
- Data Centers
- Control Systems
- Switch boards
For further or pricing information …. please phone Power On Australia on 1300 66 24 35 – OR – complete the enquiry form on this page.