The Eaton ExoCab34 outdoor telecommunications cabinet is a range of versatile, cost-effective outdoor cabinets for a wide range of electronics applications. The ExoCab34 can be configured for DC power, UPS, battery, or any other outdoor installation requiring robust protection for electronics equipment. Front and rear doors are provided for ease of access. Cooling options include unvented, fresh air cooled, heat exchanger and air-conditioned.
The Cab34 includes a galvanised steel mounting plinth and lifting eyes. It is constructed from marine-grade aluminium and stainless steel for long life in harsh environments. When fitted with Eaton DC power equipment or UPS, full remote monitoring by web / SNMP is provided.
- Standard, closed enclosure – A sealed enclosure for equipment with small heat dissipation requiring a high level of protection from the environment.
- Fresh-air cooled – Fresh air cooling allows a much higher heat dissipation. For robust/hardened equipment.
- Heat exchanger – Provides a high degree of environmental protection with increased dissipation relative to the sealed unit. Very low maintenance.
- Air-conditioned – Provides a high degree of environmental protection with high heat dissipation and wide operating temperature range.
Other versions to special order.
- UPS, DC power, battery and other equipment options
- 34U of equipment space
- Sealed, fresh air, heat exchanger and air conditioned options.
- Cost effective
- High level of protection from the environment
- Durable aluminium exterior and stainless steel internal parts.
- Three-point locking.
- Lock to customer requirements, including triangle key, lock barrels compatible with other Eaton cabinets, etc.
- Anti-graffiti finish