The Eaton ExoCab34 Enclosure, an outdoor telecommunications cabinet, is a range of versatile, cost-effective outdoor cabinets for various electronics applications. The ExoCab34 can be configured for DC power, UPS, battery, or any other outdoor installation requiring robust protection for electronics equipment. Front and rear doors are provided for ease of access. Cooling options include unvented, fresh air cooled, heat exchanger and air-conditioned.
The Eaton ExoCab34 Enclosure includes a galvanised steel mounting plinth and lifting eyes. It is constructed from marine-grade aluminium and stainless steel for long life in harsh environments. When fitted with Eaton DC power equipment or UPS, complete remote monitoring by web / SNMP is provided.
- Standard, closed enclosure – A sealed enclosure for equipment with small heat dissipation requiring a high level of protection from the environment.
- Fresh-air cooled – Fresh-air cooling allows much higher heat dissipation for robust/hardened equipment.
- Heat exchanger – Provides high environmental protection with increased dissipation relative to the sealed unit—low maintenance.
- Air-conditioned – Provides high environmental protection with high heat dissipation and a wide operating temperature range.
Other versions to a particular order.
- UPS, DC power, battery and other equipment options
- 34U of equipment space
- Sealed, fresh air, heat exchanger and air-conditioned options.
- High level of protection from the environment
- Durable aluminium exterior and stainless steel internal parts.
- Three-point locking.
- Lock to customer requirements, including triangle key, lock barrels compatible with other Eaton cabinets, etc.
- Anti-graffiti finish
Eaton UPS systems can be scaled up or down, and configured to meet your specific power requirements, making it easy to upgrade or expand your power protection as your needs change.
For pricing or further information, please phone Power On Australia on 1300 66 24 35 – OR – complete the enquiry form on this page.