The Eaton Gigabit Network Card (Network-M2) is Eaton’s latest UPS connectivity device. It delivers IT professionals with new and exciting capabilities and features. It is the first UPS connectivity device to meet both UL 2900-1 and IEC 62443-4-2 cybersecurity standards.
Eaton Gigabit Network Card Features include:
- The Gigabit Network Card improves power system reliability by providing warnings of pending issues to administrators and helps in performing orderly graceful shutdown of servers and storage.
- Works with Intelligent Power Manager (IPM) v1.61 (and higher) to improve business continuity by triggering policies configured to keep mission critical applications running in the event of power or environmental anomalies, including virtual machine relocation or automated disaster recovery action.
- Compatible with better performing (speed), cost effective and widely deployed gigabit network switches
- Compliance with Gigabit only data center networks
- Cybersecurity enhancements for UL 2900-1 and IEC 62443-4-2 certifications, stronger encryption, configurable password policy and usage of CA and PKI signed certificates
- Real-time clock with battery backup and linkage to NTP (Network Time Protocol) server
- Increased memory for improved operation and larger data storage
- Modern user experience with latest web technology
- Secure SMTP for email alerts
For pricing or further information, please phone Power On Australia on 1300 66 24 35 – OR – complete the enquiry form on this page