The Eaton Gigabit Network Card (Network-M2) is Eaton’s latest UPS connectivity device. It delivers IT professionals with new and exciting capabilities and features. It is the first UPS connectivity device to meet UL 2900-1 and IEC 62443-4-2 cybersecurity standards.
Eaton Gigabit Network Card Features include:
- The Eaton Gigabit Network Card improves power system reliability by warning administrators of pending issues to help perform an orderly shutdown of servers and storage.
- Works with Intelligent Power Manager (IPM) v1.61 (and higher) to improve business continuity by triggering policies configured to keep mission-critical applications running in the event of power or environmental anomalies, including virtual machine relocation or automated disaster recovery action.
- Compatible with better performing (speed), cost-effective and widely deployed gigabit network switches.
- Compliance with Gigabit-only data centre networks.
- Cybersecurity enhancements for UL 2900-1 and IEC 62443-4-2 certifications. More robust encryption, configurable password policy, and CA and PKI signed certificate usage.
- Real-time clock with battery backup and linkage to NTP (Network Time Protocol) server
- Increased memory for improved operation and more extensive data storage
- Modern user experience with the latest web technology
- Secure SMTP for email alerts
Eaton UPS systems can be scaled up or down, and configured to meet your specific power requirements, making it easy to upgrade or expand your power protection as your needs change.
For pricing or further information, please phone Power On Australia on 1300 66 24 35 – OR – complete the enquiry form on this page.