The Eaton Matrix 2000 Standalone Inverter is designed for use in telecommunication applications where a very reliable AC supply is required. The high efficiency and compact size makes the Matrix 2000 Inverter an outstanding solution for powering all types of critical AC equipment.
The Matrix 2000 Standalone Inverter provides 2000W of reliable AC power in a 1U x 19″ rackmount package that includes a built-in Static Transfer Switch (STS). The STS automatically and instantaneously switches the AC output, from the DC inverter to an alternative source such as AC mains (and back again), providing extra security of the AC supply to the load equipment.
The Matrix 2000 solution uses digital microprocessor control to provide maximum performance under all operating conditions. The built-in controller gives real-time system status through comprehensive LCD/LED displays, and allows program setting through a keypad panel.
The Eaton Matrix 2000 Inverter’s Features Include:
- Designed for telecom applications
- Pure sinewave output
- Unity power factor (full 2000 watt output power)
- Significant overload capability, 120% continuously, 200% for 5 seconds
- High efficiency, >91%
- High power density
- Built in Static Transfer Switch (STS)
- DSP design for improved reliability and performance
- Single phase 120Vac or 230Vac output options
- Comprehensive LCD/LED with keypad
- Wide selection of configurable parameters
- International certifications
For pricing or further information, please phone Power On Australia on 1300 66 24 35 – OR – complete the enquiry form on this page.