The Eaton Matrix Modular Inverter Solution is an integrated inverter power system designed for applications where a very high reliability AC supply is required.
The Matrix modular design ensures maximum flexibility to configure solutions to customers requirements. Modules include inverters, Static Transfer Switched, controllers, interface modules and maintenance bypass modules. With its versatility “building block’ design and n+x redundant configuration, the Matrix ensures reliable telecommunication and industrial AC power.
The Matrix Static Transfer Switch provides automatic and instantaneous load transfer between mains power and inverter power and back again, to ensure uninterrupted AC supply to sensitive electronic equipment.
The Matrix solution uses digital microprocessor control. The monitoring controller gives real-time system status through comprehensive LCD/LED displays, and allows program settings through the display panel.
With the Matrix communication interface module installed, you can control and monitor the system remotely.
The Eaton Matrix Modular Inverter’s Features Include:
- Ultimate high power density reducing space demand >89%
- Hot-pluggable connection allows module addition or removal without interruption to AC supply
- Versatile modular design allows a variety of configurations for different power needs
- Capacity up to 18kVA
- n+x redundancy
- Single phase 120Vac to 230Vac output options
- Comprehensive LCD/LED display provides system status and user-friendly panel eases program settings
- Optional maintenance bypass switch with integrated AC distribution
- Optional USB/RS232/RS485 communication for local and remote management.
For pricing or further information, please phone Power On Australia on 1300 66 24 35 – OR – complete the enquiry form on this page.