The Eaton 3G Modular Converter Solutions (Eaton MCS) are ideal for low to medium power telecommunication and industrial applications, offering compact, efficient, flexible and reliable secure DC power supply.
These 19″ rackmount systems are available with up to 3 or 6 of the Eaton 3G Modular Converter Unit modules as either 24V, 48V, 110V with output up to 180A. With efficiency up to 90% these modular converter solutions can reduce operating costs significantly.
The systems include an integral DC distribution panel with a range of MCB and Low Voltage Disconnect (LVD) options available.
The Eaton MCS Units are pre-configured and most system settings are adjustable in software and stored in transferable, configuration files for repeatable and quick one-step system set-up.
The Eaton MCS’s Features Include:
- 19″ rack mounting
- Modular 3U & 6U options
- Up to 6 converter modules can be installed
- N+1 redundancy options
- Pre-configured software
- High power density (110V/48V, 3kW, 6U, 19″)
- Fast on-line expansion of modules (hot-swap)
- Graphical User Interface – LCD Panel
- Priority and non-priority options for DC distribution
- Remote monitoring & control via Ethernet
- Input for 12V, 24V, 48V and 110V
- Output for 12V, 24V and 48V
- Color Coded Modules
- Integrated DC distribution panel
- Options for external Digital and Analogue I/O
Typical Applications include:
- Communications Equipment
- Data Networks
- Industrial Signaling & Control
For pricing or further information, please phone Power On Australia on 1300 66 24 35 – OR – complete the enquiry form on this page.