Eaton Micro Data Center is an integrated, single enclosure for IT Equipment and provides an easy-to-configure solution for IT equipment storage in “Edge-of-Cloud” applications.
The Eaton Micro Data Center ships fully configured with Eaton’s industry-leading power systems, a standard rack and cooling unit and an integrated monitoring system, saving installation time, minimising total cost of ownership (TCO) and maximising network reliability.
The Eaton Micro Data Center includes:
- Enclosure – 42RU x 600mm x 1200mm – Fully assembled design, dust and noise reduction – Load rating = 1500kg
- UPS – Eaton 9PX On-Line UPS in either three or 6kVA (2RU and 3RU) – other models available on request.
- Monitoring – Set UPS, air conditioning and environmental sensing – On-line display – Remote Monitoring – Rackmountable 1RU
- Sensors & Accessories – Temperature, humidity, smoke, flooding, magnetic door sensors – Rear fluorescent lighting
- Cooling Unit – Rackmount, 5RU – DC inverter compressor – Non-stop cooling operation – R410A environmentally friendly refrigerant
- Power Distribution Module – Eaton G3 Series Managed PDU – 20 x C13, 4 x C19 standard outlets – Rackmount, occupies 3RU – Integrated input and output power distribution and lightning protection modules – other models available upon request.
Eaton UPS systems can be scaled up or down, and configured to meet your specific power requirements, making it easy to upgrade or expand your power protection as your needs change.
For pricing or further information, please phone Power On Australia on 1300 66 24 35 – OR – complete the enquiry form on this page.