The Eaton OPS2 UPS (Outdoor Pole Solution) are compact power systems modules providing highly efficient AC-DC power conversion and battery backup to telecom 4G & 5G remote radio units (RRUs) and industrial IoT equipment and be mounted on poles, towers, or buildings close to critical loads. The Eaton OPS2 UPS units are pre-configured, and all system settings are fully adjustable in software and stored in transferable configuration files for repeatable, quick, one-step system setup.
Eaton OPS2 UPS key features include:
- IP65 sealed die-cast aluminium enclosure
- Designed for pole or wall mounting
- Wide temperature operating range
- -48V (nominal) DC output
- Load & battery electronic controlled outputs
- Optional battery backup module
- Optional battery temperature sensor
- AC surge protection modules
- Inbuilt web server
- Pre-configured software
- Remote monitoring & control options via Ethernet, RS232 (TCP/IP), and voltage-free relay contacts
- Site monitoring option via inbuilt digital I/O
- Plug replacement modules
- Battery and load LVD programmable
- Includes Eaton’s Energy Saver (ES) Rectifiers
Eaton UPS systems can be scaled up or down, and configured to meet your specific power requirements, making it easy to upgrade or expand your power protection as your needs change.
For pricing or further information, please phone Power On Australia on 1300 66 24 35 – OR – complete the enquiry form on this page.