Are you installing electrical equipment in a distributed network? Is space restricted? Eaton Outdoor Enclosures, which can be customised to suit your application, may just be what you need to consider.
For ease of deployment, we work with you through the entire project:
- We define complete user requirements with you (function, space, diagnostics, alarms, and performance analysis).
- The solution will fully comply with local and national government standards.
- We innovate for the lowest deployment costs by designing around existing infrastructure challenges.
- Any configuration you want – backup power, distribution, generator set ready, remote management, 3rd party equipment, and more.
The unbeatable total cost of ownership:
- Design experience = lowest deployment cost
- Factory optimised configuration
- Protect your assets through Long Life (Marine Grade aluminium, fully sealed (up to IP65) – double or single skinned construction – plus – seismic and wind ratings.
Running costs that won’t bleed you dry.
- Low energy bills – comprehensive remote monitoring & control, including demand response
- Low energy bills – high-efficiency heat exchanger cooling technology
- Zero truck rolls – Maintenance free! No filters or long-life fans)
UPS systems using Eaton Outdoor Enclosures can be scaled up or down and configured to meet your power requirements and future-proof your investment.
For pricing or further information, please phone Power On Australia on 1300 66 24 35 – OR – complete the inquiry form on this page.