Are you installing electrical equipment in a distributed network ? Is space restricted? Eaton Outdoor Solutions which can be customised to suit your application, may just be what you need to consider.
CUSTOMER-CENTRED SOLUTIONS – For ease of deployment, we work with you through the entire project:
- To define full user requirements (such as function, space, diagnostics, alarms, performance analysis, etc).
- The solution will fully comply with local and national government standards.
- We innovate for the lowest deployment costs by designing around existing infrastructure challenges.
- Any configuration you want – back-up power, distribution, genset-ready, remote management, 3rd party equipment, etc
CAPEX ADVANTAGES = Unbeatable total cost of ownership:
- Design experience = lowest deployment cost
- Factory optimised configuration
- Protect your assets, through Long Life (Marine Grade aluminium, fully sealed (up to IP65) – double or single skinned construction – plus – seismic and wind ratings.
OPEX ADVANTAGES = Running costs that won’t bleed you dry
- Low energy bills – comprehensive remote monitoring & control including demand response
- Low energy bills – high efficiency heat exchanger cooling technology
- Zero truck rolls – Maintenance free ! No filters or long life fans)
For pricing or further information, please phone Power On Australia on 1300 66 24 35 – OR – complete the enquiry form on this page.