The Eaton RPM simplifies data center power distribution by delivering up to 36 kW of power in a 3U cabinet. Connect directly from a three-phase UPS (such as the Eaton BladeUPS), or other utility source, to power secondary power distribution devices such as the Eaton ePDU. Twelve pole positions distribute power to completely customizable input and output configurations and voltages.
The Eaton RPM Features Include:
- Provides plug-and-play primary distribution of power from a three-phase input source to secondary power distribution devices
- Serves data center loads with various voltages, power cord configurations and layouts
- Distributes three-phase power to 12 poles, grouped into two sets of six poles, with choice of output receptacle types
- “Power Equalizer” LED display gives quick visual indication of each circuit’s load, reducing possibility of overloads and breakers tripped off line
- Load information available from the front of the rack, no need to check individual power strips in the rear of the cabinet (hot isle)
- Branch circuit monitoring option allows easy load monitoring over the network
- Installs in only 3U of space in EIA 19” rack or enclosure (or wall-mounted), all hardware included
- Enables customer installation and changes without the services of a licensed electrician
For further or pricing information …. please phone Power On Australia on 1300 66 24 35 – OR – complete the enquiry form on this page.