The Eaton SC200 System Controller is an advanced control and monitoring solution for Eaton Enterprise, Access, Metro and Core Power Solutions. It provides a full suite of advanced communication options, including built-in Ethernet interface, Web server and SNMP agent.
Alarm notifications may be by SNMP traps, email, SMS, dial-out to PowerManagerII remote monitoring software, or relay contact closures.
An intelligent “Smart Alarms” feature provides highly configurable control and alarms to automated site management and improve performance eg: disconnect loads during pak AC grid loading, run outdoor cabinets in low noise mode at night, manage cooling, or customise site alarms to network requirements.
The SC200 provides full generator control and fuel metering capability for off-grid hybrid generator, battery, solar and wind applications.
The SC200 is supplied pre-configured with a default configuration file, or factory customised for a particular application, ensuring fast and problem free installation. On site changes are easily made from the front panel or with a Windows PC using DCTools configuration software.
The high-resolution colour LCD display is easy to read and has an easy to use menu structure. All system values and alarms can be displayed, with easy keypad access to check or edit settings.
Typical Applications Include:
- 24V & 48V power systems
- Wireless cell sites & switches
- Transmission terminals
- Local & central office switching
The Eaton SC200’s Features Include:
- Ethernet interface built-in
- SNMP agent V1, V2c, V3
- Battery mid-point monitoring & discharge time remaining
- Generator control & fuel metering
- Alternative energy input metering
- SMS & email alarm messages (with GSM modem)
- Comprehensive system control functions
- Complies with international standards
- Setup via web, keypad or DCTools configuration software
- Language options
- Optional extra I?O boards or SiteSure 3G modules for expansion
- Smart alarms
For pricing or further information, please phone Power On Australia on 1300 66 24 35 – OR – complete the enquiry form on this page.