The Eaton SC300 System Controller is an advanced control and monitoring solution for Eaton Enterprise, Access, Metro and Core Power Solutions.
The SC300 replaces the SC200 controller, providing higher performance and a range of advanced features while being fully compatible with existing systems.
It provides a full suite of advanced communications options, including a built-in Ethernet interface, Web server, and SNMP agent. Alarm notifications may be by SNMP traps, email, SMS, or relay contact closures.
An intelligent “Smart Alarms’ feature provides highly configurable control and alarm to automated site management and improves performance – eg: disconnect loads during peak AC grid loading, run outdoor cabinets in low noise mode at night, manage cooling, or customize site alarms to network requirements.
The SC300 provides full generator control and fuel metering capability for off-grid, hybrid generator, battery, solar, and wind applications.
The SC300 is supplied pre-configured with a default configuration file, or factory customized for a particular application, ensuring fast and problem-free installation. On-site changes are easily made from the front panel or with a Windows PC.
The high-resolution color LCD display is easy to read and has an easy-to-use menu structure.
The SC300 works with separate system I/O boards for powerful and user-friendly interfacing. Easy, low-cost I/O expansion is possible by adding additional I/O boards.
Typical Applications Include:
- 24V & 48V power systems
- Wireless cell sites & switches
- Transmission terminals
- Local & central office switching
- Solar Hybrid systems
- Data collection and control (SCADA)
The Eaton SC300’s Features Include:
- 100BaseT Ethernet
- Meter up to 20 channels of energy and power
- Control ASC48-ES solar charger
- Radius authentication
- Add, average and Multiply input values with Smart Analogs
- Outdoor cabinet fan control (with FC100)
- User-configurable data / event log
- Local view and configuration using web browser over USB
- Ethernet interface built-in
- SNMP agent V1, V2c, V3
- Battery mid-point monitoring & discharge time remaining
- Generator control & fuel metering
- Alternative energy input metering
- SMS & email alarm messages (with GSM modem)
- Comprehensive system control functions
- Complies with international standards
- Setup via web, keypad or DCTools configuration software
- Language options
- Optional extra I?O boards or SiteSure 3G modules for expansion
- Smart alarms
For pricing or further information, please phone Power On Australia on 1300 66 24 35 – OR – complete the enquiry form on this page.