The Eaton SPD3200 is designed to protect 3 Phase power systems against damage from surges and spikes caused by lightning and other electrical sources. The unit is intended for point of entry or main board protection ans is connected in parallel with the power system via its own safety disconnect MCB.
Differential and common mode transients are diverted to mains earth via internally mounted surge diverters through a common earth bus. All internal connections are designed for minimum impedance to enable maximum current flow back to earth.
The model (SPD3200-TN-E) is designed for use in systems with a grounded neutral where connected for N-E operation. Line transients are diverted directly in _L-E mode.
The Eaton SPD3200’s Features Include:
- Compact 3 phase, panel mount metal enclosure
- Includes 3 phase MCB safety disconnect housed inside an enclosure
- 200kA L-E differential mode each phase, 100kA N-E common mode
- LED visual indicators for protection and power
- Integrated surge counter visible from front panel
- In built safety dis-connector
- In built surge counter
- Protection fail alarm relay output
- 5 Year warranty
For further information …. please phone Power On Australia on 1300 66 24 35 – OR – complete the enquiry form on this page.