The Eaton WMPS2 3G UPS is a wall Mount Power Solution, ideal for low-power telecommunications and industrial applications. The Eaton WMPS2 series subrack offers a compact, efficient, reliable, and secure DC power supply.
Add sealed lead-acid or lithium batteries to produce a fully battery-backed DC-UPS.
These systems are available with up to two Eaton 3G Access Power Rectifier (APS) modules of 48V or 24V. Typically one rectifier module is used for load and battery recharge, whilst the second module, if fitted, is for redundancy.
For superior operating efficiency to further reduce operating costs, these systems are also compatible with Eaton Energy Saver (ES) 48V Access Power Rectifiers, which provide operating efficiency of over 96%.
The Eaton WMPS2 series subrack features Include the following:
- Low profile wall/surface mount cabinet
- 24Vdc or 48Vdc output
- Up to 2 rectifier modules
- 1+1 redundancy option
- Fast online replacement of rectifiers (hot-swap)
- Pre-configured software
- Remote monitoring & control options via Ethernet, RS232 (TCP/IP or Modbus), and voltage-free relay contacts
- Double pole load & battery circuit breakers
- AC input circuit breaker and surge diverter
- Floating output with an earth fault detector
- Site monitoring via digital and analogue I/O
- Site & Power monitoring options via Power Manager2 and DC Tools software packages
- Compatible with Eaton Energy Saver (ES) rectifiers
Eaton UPS systems are scaled up or down, and configured to meet your specific power requirements, making it easy to upgrade or expand your power protection as your needs change.
For pricing or further information, please phone Power On Australia on 1300 66 24 35 – OR – complete the enquiry form on this page.