The Eaton DV2 – Data-Voice-Video Access Power Solutions range of DC power systems is designed to provide small to medium network applications with compact, efficient, flexible and secure DC power.
These DC power systems can accommodate either the 24V or 48V rectifier modules, including Eaton’s Energy Saver Rectifiers, and up to eight 24V or four 48V strings of high capacity VRLA batteries. All systems include an integral AC and DC distribution with flexible combinations of fuses and MCB’s, and an SC200 or SC100 system controller. Low Voltage Disconnect (LVD) options are also available.
The Eaton DVS’s Features Include:
- Intelligent system management features
- Pre-configured software
- High power density
- Fast on-line expansion of rectifiers (hot-swap)
- High efficiency and unity power factor
- Range of DC distribution configurations
- Integrated batteries and battery condition monitoring
- Wide AC input voltage range
- Seismic rated cabinet
- Remote monitoring and control
- Full length security door (optional)
- Compatible with Eaton Energy Saver (ES) Rectifiers
Typical Applications include:
- Wireless BTS sites (CDMA GSM/3G/UMTS)
- Transmission terminals
- Access nodes
- Local and central office switching
For pricing or further information, please phone Power On Australia on 1300 66 24 35 – OR – complete the enquiry form on this page.