The Riello Sentinel Dual (High Power) UPS range is available in 4-5-6-8-10kVA single-phase models and 6.5-8-10kVA three-phase/single-phase models, with on-line double conversion (VFI) technology.
In terms of technology, features (selectable On-line, Economy and Smart Active operating modes), and diagnostics such as the digital display, RS232 and USB interfaces, network adaptor card option and PowerShield³ software include. Sentinel Dual(High Power) is easily the best solution for protecting “mission critical” applications requiring the highest levels of reliability.
Sentinel Dual (High Power) is ideally suited for a whole range of applications from IT to security.
Riello Sentinel Dual – High Power UPS Features Include:
Flexibility of Installation and Use
• the UPS can be installed as a floor standing tower or 19″ rackmount UPS.
The front panel digital display can be pulled out (using the keys provided) and rotated to suite the installation format
• low noise level (<40dBA) thanks to the digitally PWM controlled ventilation system which is load and temperature dependent, and the use of an inverter with a high switching frequency (>20kHZ, above the audible range). Sentinel Dual is suitable for installation in any populated environment.
User Selectable Customisation Options
• Operating modes:
– On-line (VFI): the inverter powers the load continuously
– Economy: the UPS mimics a Line Interactive (VI) UPS supporting the load from its battery supply when the mains fails or fluctuates wildly
– Smart Active: the UPS selects automatically whether to operate in On-line (VFI) or Line Interactive (VI) mode depending on the stability of the mains supply
– Emergency: the UPS only supports the load with its batteries when the mains fails – suitable for emergency lighting
– Frequency conversion 50 or 60Hz
• Output voltage selection: 220-230-240Vac single-phase or 380-400-415Vac three-phase
• Auto restart the mains returns from the front panel or PowerShield³ software
• Automatic output delay when the UPS powers up
• Automatic power down when no load is present
• End of battery discharge pre-alarm.
Quality of Power Supply
• Filtered, stable and reliable voltage – On Line double conversion (VFI) technology in accordance with EN50091-3, a with EMI filters
• Guaranteed output quality even with typical distorting IT loads with crest factors of 3:1
• Low impact on the mains supply as the UPS has an input power factory near to 1, with a sinusoidal input current.
• Completely digitally controlled
• Uninterrupted automatic by-pass
• The by-pass can be activated manually
• Use of IMS (Insulated Metallic Substrates) modules.
• Status, measurements, and alarms available on the standard backlit display
• UPS can be updated digitally (flash upgradeable).
Optimal Battery Management
• Reliable battery performance (automatic and manual battery tests)
• Prolonged battery life due to the unique Low Ripple Current Discharge (LRCD)
• ‘Hot-swap’ user replaceable batteries
• Extendible back-up time using additional Battery Extension Packs or Trays
• Increased ride through (without batteries) on mains breaks up to 40ms and for fluctuations ranging from 84 to 276Vac.
Enhanced Electrical Performance
• Input protected by resettable thermally activated switch
• Back-feed protection: to avoid energy being fed back into the mains should a fault occur
• Increased short circuit current on the by-pass
• Increased overload capacity: 150% on inverter even without a mains supply present
• Performance guaranteed in temperatures up to 40°C short term
• Manual switch to by-pass.
The UPS and communication software have been certified by Microsoft laboratories.
For pricing or further information, please phone Power On Australia on 1300 66 24 35 – OR – complete the enquiry form on this page