The Riello Vision Dual range (tower and rack convertible), includes models from 1100VA to 3000VA with sinusoidal digital technology. The Vision Dual range, with its advanced communications and connectivity options, is the ideal solution for installations requiring superior protection and versatility in the power supply system. Vision Dual is the ideal solution for the protection of peripheral network devices, conventional or rack servers, and network back-up systems. Vision Dual has a practical, modern design and includes several performance advantages over traditional on-line UPS. All developed by the Riello UPS research and development team. The UPS provides efficiency levels of 98% and therefore reduced energy consumption. It has an output power factor of 0.9.
- The automatic voltage regulator (AVR) provides protection from surges, overvoltages and undervoltages, without battery intervention
- Reduced battery usage ensures that the battery set is 100% available for mains power supply failures and is able to provide greater protection from voltage surges and transients
- When the mains power supply fails, the load perfectly sinusoidal supply for maximum power continuity and reliability.
- An EnergyShare socket allows load-shedding and the shutdown of less sensitive peripheral devices to extend battery run time for critical loads
- “Hot Swap” batteries can be removed via the front panel for easy and safe UPS maintenance
- For business continuity applications requiring long battery runtimes, battery autonomy can be extended up to several hours using ER models (versions 2200 and 3000) fitted with more powerful battery chargers
- Battery test facility to detect deteriorating battery performance. Deep discharge protection to reduce battery ageing.
- Vision Dual can be installed as a tower or in 19″ rack cabinets. The display panel can be easily removed and rotated to suit the type of installation required
- Vision Dual is equipped with an emergency power off (EPO) contact that allows for remote shutdown in emergency situations
- Cold Start function to allow the UPS to power up with no mains power supply present.
- Vision Dual models have a backlit LCD display providing UPS status information, load and battery performance.
- Advanced multi-platform communications for all operating systems and network environments: PowerShield3 monitoring and shutdown software included, with SNMP agent, for Windows operating systems 7, 2008, Vista, 2003, XP, Mac OS X, Sun Solaris, Linux, VMWare ESX and other Unix operating systems
- USB or RS232 serial port interface (selectable)
- Expansion slot for SNMP agent interface boards
- Status, measurements, alarms and input, output and battery parameters available on LCD display.
2 Year Full Manufacturers Warranty
For pricing or further information, please phone Power On Australia on 1300 66 24 35 – OR – complete the enquiry form on this page