The Riello Vision is available in models from 800VA to 2000VA with sinusoidal digital technology. The Vision range, with its advanced communications and connectivity options, is the ideal solution for installations requiring superior protection and versatility in the power supply system. Vision is the ideal solution for the protection of peripheral network devices, servers, and network back-up systems.
Riello Vision range uses Line Interactive technology and provides a sinusoidal output. This technology provides efficiency levels of 98% and therefore reduced energy consumption. It also ensures a high level of protection against mains power disturbances. The automatic voltage regulator (AVR) provides protection from surges, overvoltages, without battery intervention. Reduced battery usage ensures that the battery set is 100% available for mains power supply failures and is able to provide greater autonomy. EMI filters then provide further protection from voltage surges and transients. When the mains power supply fails, the load is powered by the inverter and receives a perfectly sinusoidal supply for maximum power continuity and reliability. With energy savings in mind, the Vision range features a shut-off button to reduce energy consumption to zero during periods of prolonged inactivity.
Riello Vision Features Include:
- EnergyShare Socket which allows load-shedding and the shutdown of less sensitive peripheral devices to extend battery run time for critical loads
- Ability to switch on the UPS in the absence of mains power (Cold Start)
- Batteries are user replaceable via the front panel without switching off equipment and without interruption to the load (Hot Swap)
- Maximum reliability and protection of PCs thanks to PowerShield3 monitoring and shutdown software, which can be downloaded free at www.riello-ups.com
- Backlit LCD display provides UPS status information, load and battery performance
- Fully configurable using UPS Tools configuration software
- Highly reliable batteries (Automatic and manually-activated battery test)
- Built-in short circuit protection
- Auto Restart (when mains power is restored, after discharge of the batteries)
- GS/Nemko safety seal
- 2 Year Full Manufacturers Warranty
For pricing or further information, please phone Power On Australia on 1300 66 24 35 – OR – complete the enquiry form on this page