UPS Relay Card is designed for switching non phase synchronized AC power sources, the automatic transfer switch ePDUs intelligent circuitry monitors both inputs, providing a fast switch transfer from primary to secondary source to power critical equipment without interruption.
UPS Relay Card Features Include:
- Provides isolated dry contact Form-C relay outputs for “utility failure”, “low battery”, “UPS alarm/OK”, or “on bypass”;
- User-selectable “”normally open”” (N/O) or “”normally closed”” (N/C) contacts;
- Remote UPS shutdown;
- DB-15 output connection; terminal block outputs on X-Slot card;
- Cables available for AS/400 applications;
- Works with any Eaton UPS equipped with an X-SlotB-15 output connection; terminal block outputs on X-Slot card;
- Cables available for AS/400 applications.
For further or pricing information …. please phone Power On Australia on 1300 66 24 35 – OR – complete the enquiry form on this page