The Vertiv APM UPS (formerly Liebert APM) is the compact UPS system designed to operate with the maximum energy efficiency in the minimum footprint for the protection of the small & medium computer rooms. With best in class true online double conversion efficiency of 96% in a compact, single frame 19: enclosure (The APM 30-150kW) or double frame enclosure (The APM 120-300kW), it keeps your network protected while saving on cost and data center space.
It features FlexPower Technology, which incorporates distributed intelligence and scalable power in a common assembly.
It is suitable for small & medium businesses with attitude to grow ast: thanks to its architecture it enables to start with a basic configuration of 30kW which can grow with the business up to 4 x 150kW for a total of 600kW in a single system.
Vertiv APM Features Include:
- An efficient, space saving and flexible solution for your network
- It has a high efficiency rating up to 96% in true online double conversion mode
- Lower mean time to repair (MMTR) with hot swappable modules
- Distributed intelligence: a system control in each single power module, instead of a centralised one, reduced the failure risk and increases the availability of your infrastructure
- High overload protection handles 110% overload for 60 minutes, 125% for 10 minutes and 150% for 1 minute
- FlexPower Technology: The unit capacity is easily added, without increasing the system footprint
- Liebert APM, accommodates up to 5 x 30 kW power modules per rack and up to 4 UPS racks in parallel (Vertiv APM 30-150kW) or up to 10 x 30kW power modules per unit and up to 2 UP in parallel (Vertiv APM 120-300 kW)
- Redundant configuration allows you to substitute one module while the others are working
For pricing or further information, please phone Power On Australia on 1300 66 24 35 – OR – complete the enquiry form on this page