Vertiv GXT5 UPS is a single-phase, online double-conversion UPS solution which offers robust power outage protection and continuous power conditioning in a compact and flexible deployment system. The GXT5 is ideally suited to protect critical infrastructure in centralised and edge network applications and has various models ranging from 750VA to 20kVA in tower or rack form factors.
Intelligent, Versatile, and Reliable Power Protection for Critical Applications. Vertiv GXT5TM UPS combines hardware, software, analytics and ongoing services to ensure its customers’ vital applications run continuously, perform optimally and grow with their business needs.
Vertiv GXT5 UPS Features include:
- Available in 750VA, 1000VA, 1500VA, 2000VA, 3000VA, 5kVA, 8kVA & 10kVA ratings
- Top-level online double conversion UPS for mission-critical applications
- Unity output power factor
- LCD multi-language colour display (gravity sensing)
- Online (VFI) mode efficiency up to 94% at full load
- Active ECO mode efficiency up to 98%
- Energy Star® 2.0 certified
- Controllable and programmable output sockets
- Integrated solution with batteries and electronics
- External battery cabinet’s auto-detection
- Operates at full power up to 40ºC (up to 50ºC with derating)
- Intelligent Communication ready
- Safety Agency Approved Category B IEC 61000-4-5 Surges/Lightning protection capability)
For pricing or further information, please phone Power On Australia on 1300 66 24 35 – OR – complete the enquiry form on this page.