The Vertiv PSI (formerly Liebert PSI) is a feature-rich UPS system with industry leading 0.9 power factor. Its high power output delivers superior performance on power factor corrected (PFC) power supply and satisfactory backup time in the high demand environment. Vertiv MultiLink UPS software protects servers through local USB communication or via network. Matching external battery cabinets offer UPS backup time to several hours in the extended requirements (for Vertiv PSI-XR models only).
Vertiv PSI Features Include:
- Operates at a high 0.9 power factor that makes it ideal for today’s modern IT equipment, providing 29% more power than typical UPS
- Reduced installation time and costs – shipped with batteries connected and charged
- Two-year warranty – no-hassle replacement
- Support Vertiv Multi-Link shutdown software
- Greater than three to five minutes of internal battery backup time at 100% load
- Internal Battery backup provides ample time for an orderly shutdown of equipment
- Buck / boost automatic voltage regulation technology protects against utility voltage fluctuation by raising and lowering utility power to the level needed by connect equipment
- Eight to nine battery-backed outlets for Vertiv PSI models, six to seven battery-backed outlets for Liebert PSI-XR models
- User replaceable and hot-swappable batteries
- Rack/Tower Convertible with rotatable display panel, 2U in height on all models
- Multiple remote communications and shutdown options provide remote monitoring and power management – EB/SNMP, USB, contact closure and remote power off.
For pricing or further information, please phone Power On Australia on 1300 66 24 35 – OR – complete the enquiry form on this page