The Vertiv SmartCabinet is a new approach to providing a complete IT infrastructure solution that contains power, thermal management, enclosure, power distribution, monitoring and infrastructure management all in a simple packaged solution. It is a fully integrated, industry-leading plug-and-play solution with a ready to use IT rack space. It eliminates the need to build complex computer rooms which dramatically improves the speed of system deployment compared to the traditional approach. SmartCabinet is pre-configured, pre-installed, and factory tested to ensure system compatibility and is ready to use from day one.
The Vertiv SmartCabinet’s Features Include:
- Fully Integrated – factory assembled and tested for power, thermal management, rack enclosure, power distribution, monitoring and management, and security for IT applications. No dedicated IT room is required.
- Dust protection and noise insulation – Fully closed operation, cold/hot air is circulated with the rack for better temperature and humidity control, expanding lifespan of IT equipment, low noise level. Highly suitable for office environment.
- Highly Efficient – Built in high efficiency UPS and cooling equipment, that uses DC frequency conversion technology for energy savings.
- User-friendly Interface – Large 7-inch LCD touch panel that allows for easy access to system status/alarms/setting.
- Fast deployment – SmartCabinet provides faster deployment and is ready to use from day one, removing the need to build, construct and design computer rooms which dramatically reduces the required deployment period compared to a traditional IT facility build.
- Central Management – optional feature of RDU-M that provides central management of SmartCabinet at multiple sites.
Suggested Applications for the SmartCabinet include:
- Branch offices, retail stores, small & medium sized business offices, and telecommunication sites
- Branch locations for government, educational institutions, healthcare, finance, business process outsourcing forms
- Warehouse or mobile sites, where computer/networking room is unavailable
- Manufacturing sites for automation control
For further or pricing information …. please phone Power On Australia on 1300 66 24 35 – OR – complete the enquiry form on this page.