The Eaton 93PR UPS is the most advanced in its power range. It is ideal for small to mid-sized data centers and mission critical applications where efficiency, reliability, safety and scalability are essential.
With the rapid adoption of the cloud, constant evolution of IT technologies, increased focus on environmental footprint and sophistication of mission critical applications demands even more efficient, resilient, scalable and safe power protection solutions.
With the constant evolution and adoption of cloud-based IT technologies, there is an increased focus on environmental footprint and sophisticated mission critical applications that demands even more efficient, resilient, scalable and safe power protection solutions.
The new levels of efficiency and scalability offered by the 93PR minimize the Total Cost of Ownership. While the safety and resilience, both in infrastructure and IT layers, maximize availability and ensure business continuity.
Available in 200kW frame sizes, the modular design of the Eaton 93PR UPS enables it to suit a wide range of requirements and whichever one you choose. You can be sure it will provide the lowest Total Cost of Ownership combined with maximum availability, for cost-effective business continuity.
Ensuring that you can always access the power your mission critical application requires – under all circumstances – without compromising business performance or safety, the 93PR is the most efficient, scalable, Cloud-ready and safe UPS you can choose.
Eaton 93PR Features Include:
- Efficiency, Scalability, Resilience, Virtualization, Cloud-readiness and Safe
- 99% efficiency using an Energy Saver System (ESS) by suspending the power modules when power conditioning is not required.
- Optimized double conversion efficiency – Variable Module Management System (VMMS)
- The 93PR offers the highest double conversion efficiency in the market, reaching above 96%
- Unity Power Factor = delivery of up to 20% more real power than other UPSs in its class
- Hot Swappable and Hot Scalable Power Modules and Batteries
- Centralised topology of the 93PR is ideal for scalable systems, as it provides full bypass capacity from day one, whereas other module design with static switches in every power module can have a severe negative impact on the selectivity of the system due to undersized static bypass.
- Web / SNMP interfaces for complete management and control of your IT environment
For pricing or further information, please phone Power On Australia on 1300 66 24 35 – OR – complete the enquiry form on this page