The Eaton SiteSure Range is a suite of products to provide a centralized telecom facility monitoring of a wide range of inputs from remote sites. This innovative telecom site equipment remote control solution uses the DC power system, communications network and PowerManagerII as a core, but applications extend beyond DC power to offer complete telecom facility monitoring of fire, security, air conditioning, engine alternators and other building services.
The SiteSure product suite includes:
- SiteSure General Purpose Modules (SSGP) – Provides configurable digital and analog inputs. It allows the collection of status information at the Telecommunications site.
- SiteSure Digital Input Modules (SSDI) – provides additional digital inputs
- SiteSure Digital Output Modules (SSDO) – Provides relay outputs for local control or alarm indication
- Auxillary Power Module (APM) – Provides additional power where required for larger installations or where sensors require DC power.
- Current Input Module (IOM-CS) – Provides configurable current sensor inputs
The Eaton SiteSure’s Features Include:
- DIN rail mounted
- Plug-in connectors
- Remote control and monitoring
- Real time data collection
- Compliance with International standards
For pricing or further information, please phone Power On Australia on 1300 66 24 35 – OR – complete the enquiry form on this page.