The Riello iDialog range is the ideal solution for protecting PC’s and peripherals in the home and office. The iDialog is easy to install and economic to run for the power protection of IT equipment such as PCs, Media Centers and peripherals, TVs, Home Cinema systems, Satellite and Digital Terrestrial Receivers and DVD recorders and players, xDSL modems and routers, small home appliances, etc
Riello iDialog Features Include:
- Silent Operation – The UPS is silent in operation (0dBA) thanks to its use of a fan-less design and high frequency components
- Advanced communication suite – PowerShield3 software allows for the safe shutdown of connected IT systems on mains power supply failure. PowerShield3 provides efficient and intuitive UPS management using bar chart displays for important operating information.
- Auto Restart – The UPS automatically restarts when the mains power supply
- Echo Line Environmental protection – Features shut-off button to reduce energy consumption during periods o prolonged inactivity.
- Reduced energy consumption and 99% efficiency.
- PowerShield Protection: with a free downloadable software for monitoring and shutdown available at riello-ups.com.
For pricing or further information, please phone Power On Australia on 1300 66 24 35 – OR – complete the enquiry form on this page