The Riello Net Power series is available on 600VA to 2000VA models with digital technology. When available the load is supplied from the mains power supply, which is amplitude-stabilized by the Automatic Voltage Regulator (AVR) and filtered against over voltages by EMI filters.
When the mains fails, the load is powered from a pseudo-sine wave inverter, to provide sufficient run time for computer system shutdown using PowerShiled3 software, which can be downloaded free.
Riello Net Power Features Include:
- Stabilization and filtering of the mains power supply using AVR and EMI filters for the suppression of atmospheric disturbances
- Ability to switch on the UPS in the absence of mains power (Cold Start)
- High reliability with built-in battery test
- Auto restart (when mains power is restored, after discharge of the batteries)
- Supplied with two IEC cables for powering the loads
- Advanced multi-platform communications for all operating systems and network environments: PowerShiled3 supervision and shutdown software for Windows operating systems 7, 2008, Vista, 2003, XP, Linux, Mac OS and Sun Solaris
- Standard USB interface, RS232 on models 1000 – 1500 – 2000
- 2 Year Full Manufacturers Warranty
For pricing or further information, please phone Power On Australia on 1300 66 24 35 – OR – complete the enquiry form on this page