The Eaton 9155/9355 Marine UPS is a qualified design for marine and offshore environments. Easy to install and features a space-saving, compact design; mounting rails can be bolted or welded to the deck/bulkhead and come with an IP22 protection class. Vibration absorbers are under and at the back of the cabinet. Maintaining them occurs from the front.
Advanced vessel or rig power protection for:
- Navigation systems.
- Communication systems.
- Ship automation.
- Computer systems.
- Integrated bridge.
Eaton 9155/9355 Marine UPS Features include:
- Patented Powerware HotSync® technology makes it possible to parallel up to four UPSs to increase availability or add capacity. The technology enables load sharing without any communication line, thus eliminating a single point of failure.
- ABM® technology charges batteries only when necessary, preventing corrosion and prolonging battery service life by up to 50%.
- Internal automatic static bypass switch
- Internal mechanical bypass switch
- Double conversion provides the highest level of protection available by isolating the output power from all input anomalies.
- Active power factor correction (PFC) provides a 0.99 input power factor and less than 4,5% ITHD, thus eliminating interference with other critical equipment in the same network and enhancing generator compatibility.
- The UPS is optimised for protecting modern 0.9 p.f and rated IT equipment without oversizing.
- Configurable to frequency converter operation (50, 60Hz and 60, 50Hz)
- A multilingual graphical LCD makes it possible to monitor the UPS status easily.
- Comprehensive software and connectivity options provide monitoring, management and shutdown capabilities over the network.
- Compact space efficient tower design offers a smaller footprint enabling easy data centre space-planning and preserving the valuable raised-floor real estate.
- The possibility for internal transformers or batteries eliminates the need for costly and space-consuming external cabinets.
- A single technical platform used in Eaton’s UPS products guarantees easy upgrades and similarity in service, thus lowering the total cost of ownership.
- A range of service agreement options can be easily customised for customers’ needs and budgets.
- Eaton uses sustainable materials and highly efficient manufacturing technology, thus generating dramatic savings in carbon footprint compared to competitive UPS systems.
Eaton UPS systems can be scaled up or down, and configured to meet your specific power requirements, making it easy to upgrade or expand your power protection as your needs change.
For pricing or further information, please phone Power On Australia on 1300 66 24 35 – OR – complete the enquiry form on this page.