The Eaton Power Xpert 9395P UPS provides the benefits of high double conversion efficiency and greater power density from the most recent technological developments in power management. Whatever your mission-critical application, the Power Xpert 9395P UPS offers the power performance, reliability and flexibility you need.
Lowest Total Cost of Ownership.
Eaton 9395P UPS’s features Include the following:
- Power rating 250 – 1200kVA can e arallelled up to 7 units.
- Double Conversion efficiency.
- Energy Saver System.
- Advanced Battery Management (ABM) enhances battery life, reliability and predictability.
- Performance in High Temperatures.
- Highest possible availability for a power distribution system.
- Simplicity and flexibility.
- Distribution network compatibility.
- Easy Deployment, Maintenance and Management through its modular structure.
- Lower Total Cost of Ownership.
- Easy capacity test.
- Reduced footprint.
Eaton UPS systems can be scaled up or down, and configured to meet your specific power requirements, making it easy to upgrade or expand your power protection as your needs change.
For pricing or further information, please phone Power On Australia on 1300 66 24 35 – OR – complete the enquiry form on this page.